Thursday, January 26, 2012

Holy squat

First of all, I am wrecked from squats. It has been too long, and I am suffering. I also noticed I could not get into a good position. Not upright enough. knees not out enough, etc. And today, I am sore in some of the wrong places cause I was not squatting well.

So I need an rx of this. One of the more amazing mwod videos I have seen. I dare you to do an asian squat before and after this. See how far your hips open and let that knee track over your mid foot. Hit this stretch with one side (3 positions with the foot pinned down, then 3 positions with the foot turned on the side) and asian squat again. WTF???

Now do the other side. Now you are ready to squat, clean, deadlift, ohs, wallball, burpee, and so on and so on......

No comments:

Post a Comment