Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The "Vinnie" - Ankle Action

Vinnie is the man. Just took 3rd place as part of the CFOT Cold War team. He has the looks, the personality, and the access to prescription drugs that everyone wants. He has it all*.

*Everything except ankle flexibility. WTF? While watching Vin try to get into a good ohs position, I saw that his right leg was not in a great position. And the culprit was right there near the floor. His ankle range of motion is not all that it an be, and it is limiting everything up the chain. How did I notice this? I have a gift people. I can spot movement faults and suggest mwods for others. In myself, not so much.

So back to Vinnie's ankles. I am going to post a few things for him to work on, and he will be doing them like they are his job for a while.

This was the 3rd ever MWOD video, and although I watch it all, you can skip ahead to 1:45 if you want. Part 2 for Vinnie tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment